Shirdi Sai Travels: Bangalore to Tirupati packages
Shirdi Sai travels gives outstanding tour packages such as Bangalore to Tirupati Special at an affordable rate. We assure you that we will guide you throughout your stay here in India.
One of the most requested packages is the trip from Bangalore to Tirupati, because Tirupati is the center of tourism and has the most beautiful sceneries in India. From its temples and riversides, Tirupati needs to be on your go-to list when you take your vacation in our country.
Here are some details about the packages and inclusions for your Bangalore to Tirupati trip:
Bangalore to Tirupati Package
- Starts at Rs 13,000 (Other additional fees will depend on the number of people and number of places to go or activities to be done)
- Take note that our package’s price varies. Weekdays and weekends have different rates, Rs 2,350 for weekdays and Rs 2,550 during weekends.
Car package includes:
- Door to door pick up and drop off
- Hotel accommodation (price varies depends on number of guests)
- Tax and toll Fee
- Special ticket for Balaji Darshanam.
Car options for you to choose from:
- Toyota Etios – Price is at Rs 12,000 for 5 persons
- Toyota Innova – Price is at Rs 16,000 for 5, 17,000 for 6 and 18,000 for 7
- Tempo Traveller – Price is at Rs 25,000 for 10 persons and Rs 26,000 for 12 persons.
Agenda for the day in Bangalore to Tirupati
The trip will start at 9 PM. This is because travelling from Bangalore to Tipati takes 6 to 7 hours. We will depart from Bangalore to Tirupati in a vehicle of your choice. Take note that this vehicle will be your car for all of your trips so choose the one that can cater your group.
As you arrive by 4 o’clock in the morning, we will provide you a room in a hotel where you can, rest & freshen up, and start the tour as soon as you are done taking a break. Once you give the go signal to our driver, the first place you’ll visit is the Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple in Alamelumangapuram. With the help of our tour guide, you will be assisted in all the places that you go to.
After visiting the temple, you will have your lunch. After that, you will be travelling from Tirupati to Tirumala by a special bus. Here, you will be touring another Temple called Darshan of Balaji. You will feel the divine presence of Balaji, who is endowed with the ability to heal all of our ailments.
It might take two hours to go around. At the end of the tour, you will receive his holiness’s darshan, and each of our travelers will get a prashadha laddus. This resembles a cookie which is a native snack for the people of Tirumala.